Our Christmas Photo

Our Christmas Photo

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Birthdays and Blessings

Today my oldest daughter turns 15. She is celebrating with the family who has raised her for the past 7 years. She said it has been a very good birthday and tomorrow she will have another party with friends. Wednesday, my youngest daughter turned 13. There is so much about her I don't know. I've only met her three times! But I still feel a connection to her that goes beyond just caring, but is delving into the realms of love. Communication with her is sparse and only comes through the older daughter. But I think she is trying to speak more English. We will call them soon to wish them a Happy Birthday and hear about the party. I hope their birthday package arrived, but I don't think it has yet or we would have gotten an email from them. So I just focus not on the birthdays we are missing but all of the one's yet to come! The sweet 16's, the milestone 18's and 21's; their first birthday as a new mommie, and the forever 29's! So though we've missed the kiddie birthdays, we have so many more yet to come...happy birthday my little one's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment